So, there’s this other thing I do that I absolutely love, and it’s working as an
Independent Business Role-Player and Standardized Patient.
This work can manifest itself in several ways:
• Role-playing custom-made scenarios with employees of the client, utilizing Forum Theatre, one-on-one, and bespoke techniques.
• Providing constructive feedback to employees/students on how their behavior was perceived.
• Familiarizing myself with all technical materials necessary to convincingly role-play with employees.
• Manifesting the relevant physicality/symptoms appropriate to student learning.
Clients for work throughout Northern and Central America include:
Exemplifies professionalism and dedication
"His desire to give the very best quality of service at all times exemplifies professionalism and dedication of the highest order. Doug is a team player and an innovator; a person of great integrity and immense heart.”
- Deborah Tranelli, Performer/Executive Coach